About College Track
Vores start med Khan Academy
How we use Khan Academy
- Students "Approaching" Benchmark are required to use Khan Academy for one hour each week. Students may opt in at any point during the week to complete their Khan hour while programming is in session. Students use the CollegeTrackMath website to determine which exercises to complete and track progress.
- Students "Below" Benchmark are scheduled into one hour-long workshop with direct intervention and instruction. Khan bruges til de elever, der er færdige med fællesaktiviteterne, eller til dem som har brug for ekstra øvelse. Outside of the workshop, students are expected to use their Individual Learning Plan to navigate Khan exercises that cover objectives taught in the workshop each week for additional practice and mastery.
Teknologiadgang for vores studerende
Samarbejde mellem CollegeTrack Centre
- All sites joined www.collegetrackmath.org in January 2013.
- We've discussed the idea of cross-site competitions among students but have tabled that until all sites are more comfortable using KA regularly.
- Academic Directors have come together for two day-long professional developments on developing tracking tools for KA and implementing KA in program.